The Central Orange County CTE Partnership offers fee-based ROP courses for high-demand jobs in Orange County. ROP courses are fee-based and are only open to students 18 and older.
Updated May 2015
Santa Ana Unified School District
TUITION-BASED ROP COURSE
Dental Assistant Chairside I Course
$400 Registration Fee
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Valley High School
1801 S. Greenville, Santa Ana
Wednesday, May 27 to Friday, June 19 2015
Registration by appointment ONLY
Call (714) 966-3535 to schedule appointment
Registration is in-person only. Students will be enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Seats are Limited - Register Early
- Payment of $400 is due in full at time of registration.
- Tuition-based classes must have a minimum number of students to operate.
- Fee waivers, financial aid and/or payment plans are not available.
- Your registration cannot be processed without:
1. Money Order made out to CTEp/OCDE - No Personal Checks, Credit Card or CASH Accepted as payment.
2. Valid Photo ID Card
Dental Assistant Chairside I
8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. I MTWThF I 06/23/15 07/29/15 I $ 400
This course introduces students to a career as a dental assistant. Instruction will include an overview of the anatomy of teeth and surrounding structures,
infection control, preparing patients for examinations, sterilizing instruments and setting up trays. Theory and clinical application in dental radiography is