OCDE Project GLAD® Agency Trainers (Tier III) are certified trainers working solely in their district of employment. Recertification is required within 12 months of certification and every three years thereafter to maintain “active status” and provide Tier I OCDE Project GLAD® Training in their agency. All requirements outlined in individual certification and recertification letters must be cleared with the NTC to be authorized to provide training. Agency Trainers must file a signed Agency Trainer Licensing Agreement with the NTC. Individuals working for an educational agency other than a school district must file an Authorization to Train Addendum with the NTC.
2017-2018 Recertification Dates
- Orange County, California - September 7-8, 2017
- Orange County, California - January 11-12, 2018
- Yakima, Washington - April 19-20, 2018
- Orange County, California - July 19-20, 2019
2018-2019 Recertification Dates
- Orange County, California – September 6-7, 2018
- Orange County, California - January 24-25, 2019
- Yakima, Washington - April 18-19, 2019
- New Mexico - July 18-19, 2019
To Register please download the Tier III Agency Trainer Recertification Application 2017-2018 and Tier III Agency Trainer Recertification Application 2018-2019. You will receive the link and code to register once your application has been approved.
OCDE NTC Project GLAD® Tier III Trainer Information: