The Orange County System of Support for Expanded Learning, located at the Orange County Office of Education provides technical assistance to all After School Education and Safety (ASES) and 21st Century Community Learning (21st CCLC) Center Programs utilizing a variety of strategies.
- Supporting grantees through communication, staff development, technical assistance, and leveraging resources
- Providing in-depth training opportunities to program staff
- Providing information on policy and grant compliance
- Serving as a liaison between districts and CDE
- Developing and supporting special projects and events to support after school programs
- Infusing academics and curriculum standards into after school programs
2017-2018 SSEL Infograhic
2017-2018 OCDE System of Support for Expanded Learning Scope of Work
Expanded Learning Programs
2017-2018 OC ASES and 21st CCLC Funded Sites
After School Education and Safety (ASES) Program (Prop 49, State)
21st Century Community Learning Center (CCLC) Program (Federal)What is Expanded Learning?