System of Support for Expanded Learning Programs
The Orange County System of Support for Expanded Learning, located at the Orange County Office of Education provides technical assistance to all After School Education and Safety (ASES) and 21st Century Community Learning (21st CCLC) Center Programs utilizing a variety of strategies.
- Supporting grantees through communication, staff development, technical assistance, and leveraging resources
- Providing in-depth training opportunities to program staff
- Providing information on policy and grant compliance
- Serving as a liaison between districts and CDE
- Developing and supporting special projects and events to support after school programs
- Infusing academics and curriculum standards into after school programs
Expanded Learning Programs
2016-2017 OC ASES and 21st CCLC Funded Sites
After School Education and Safety (ASES) Program (Prop 49, State)
21st Century Community Learning Center (CCLC) Program (Federal)
Expanded Student Success- Launched in January 2016, the Expanding Student Success Campaign is a statewide initiative designed to ensure that K-12 educators and leaders are exposed to the impact that Expanded Learning opportunities have on students and school communities.