Steps to Enroll
1. Parent/student must obtain a Community School Referral to attend ACCESS/SANMAU from;
-School District (Guidance Counselor, student services) or school of residence
- Special Education students must have current IEP and District approval prior to enrollment
-Social Worker/Group Home
2. The Community School Referral must have the following attached;
-Current Transcript Official/Unofficial
-Immunization Record with Current TDap (must be on or after student's 7th Birthday)
-Current IEP (if applicable)
3. SANMAU Enrollment Office will contact student/family to schedule an appointment.
4. At Enrollment, student (if under 18) must come in with parent/legal guardian. Both will:
-Meet with a School Official
5. At Enrollment student will:
-Receive an appointment for Computerized Assessment Test for Reading, Language Arts and Math
-Be given a homework assignment
-Take a picture for school I.D.
-Be placed at a school site and assigned a teacher
6. An ACCESS teacher will contact the student within one week of registration, parents are encouraged to attend. The teacher will discuss the Individualized Learning Plan with the student.